We know this process can be tricky, so please read the below instructions carefully!
First things first, is the Facebook Page that you're trying to re-link the correct Facebook Page? In other words, you will need to ensure that your Instagram Business or Instagram Creator account is linked to the same Facebook Page that you're attempting to link to Popular Pays.
Once you've confirmed that you've got the correct Facebook Page, try following these steps:
1. Make sure your IG Business/Creator account is linked to the Facebook Page you’re linking to Popular Pays. Make sure you’re logged in to the Facebook account that is associated with the Facebook Page that is linked to your IG Business/Creator account when you’re attempting to link on Popular Pays.
- If your IG Business/Creator account is not linked to a Facebook Page, learn how to connect your IG page to a Facebook page here.
- Here is a helpful video demo showing you another way to ensure that your Facebook Page and IG Business/Creator account are linked together.
2. Make sure you’ve granted Popular Pays the correct permissions. This is a common issue when Creators have trouble re-linking. We’d suggest you remove Popular Pays as a business integration, then try re-linking on Popular Pays.
3. Disable Two-Factor Authentication, then try to re-link. To disable two-factor authentication go to Instagram in-app: Settings > Security > Two-Factor Authentication > Disable. Assuming you’re able to successfully reconnect on Popular Pays, you can then re-enable Two-Factor Authentication.
Still having trouble re-linking your Facebook Page or IG Business/Creator account?
One odd trick we've heard from Creators that has been successful is toggling between a Creator and Business account on Instagram, and then attempting to re-link on Popular Pays.
Here's what that might look like:
- IG Business > switch to IG Creator > switch back to IG Business > attempt to re-link
- IG Creator > switch to IG Business > switch back to IG Creator > attempt to re-link
I still can't re-link my Facebook Page or IG Business/Creator account. What now?
Assuming you closely read the above instructions and you're still struggling, there may be a deeper issue here. In this case, please reach out to Support so we can try to get to the bottom of it together. This may require that you send screenshots, screen recordings, or hop on a call with our team, so be prepared to help us help you! 🤝 Contact us in-platform or by email: email@example.com