The creators and influencers you are choosing to work with, are people just like us! Here are a few guidelines and tips to keep in mind as you collaborate on Popular Pays.
Always say hello:
- Once you accept creators in a campaign, send a short welcome note. Common notes include the following information:
- Excitement to work together
- Due dates and timeline for content creation and posts
- Creative clarification
- Product or shipping preferences
- Brands should respond to creators within 48 hrs and vice versa.
- Check in regularly to nudge creators along. If you don't hear back?
- Find other ways to reach out, most creators list their contact information in their Instagram bio or send them a note via threads
- Tip: Save time by using the bulk messaging feature. Now you can select creators you would like to message and send a bulk message to each individual in your campaign.
Help, Popular Pays? Issues can arise during the campaign process, please reach out to email@example.com or your dedicated CSM for the following issues:
- If a creator is past due and has not responded to your messages for more than 48+hrs
- If a creator is not being professional
- If you accidentally accepted a creator you need to be removed from a campaign
- If you need to adjust the budget or deliverables based on a discussion
- Any other concerns, compliments, or questions for the Popular Pays team or our creators?