- Invitations will come to your TikTok inbox, to find them easier be sure to filter by 'From TikTok' under the 'Monetization' category.
- Once you find the invitation in your TikTok inbox and 'Sign Up', TikTok will process your account. After an hour, TikTok will send you a notification with a link to get started setting up your profile.
- Set up your profile on TikTok by adding your rate preference, business contact, and social links.
After joining TikTok Creator Marketplace, go to your settings, locate 'TikTok Creator Marketplace' to manage your Creator profile. Best practices include editing your profile page and setting a rate for sponsored videos. There are three primary ways to collaborate with brands on TTCM:
- Direct Invite – Brands will find you on TTCM and invite you to work with them. If a brand is interested in collaborating with you, you’ll receive an invite via an in-app notifications. When you open the notification, you can review the campaign details and contract. You can also share your contact info with the brand and express your interest in collaborating.
- Open Application Campaigns – you can search relevant 'open campaigns' created by brands and submit your application to work with them. *Please note: Open Application campaigns are currently available in a limited number of countries.
- Influencer Platform - You can connect your TTCM account on Popular Pays to continue working with great brands through the Popular Pays platform
For more on the TikTok Creator Marketplace, check out this page from our friends at TikTok.
Still having trouble? Reach out to support in-platform for assistance.