To create a TikTok brief, select the Start a New Campaign button on the campaign homepage. From there, enter in the Campaign Name, Campaign Type will be set to Reach, and the Social Network will be set to TikTok Creator Marketplace. Once you select next, it will take you to the brief builder template.
There are a few unique sections that appear in the TikTok/TikTok campaign brief builder, including:
- TikTok Advertiser ID
- the ID number is the TikTok business account ID that was linked to Popular Pays
- the ID number will appear in a dropdown menu within the creative brief template
- check out this article for help finding your TikTok Advertiser ID
- TikTok Contact Email
- the email associated with the POC who will be managing communication with Creators
- TikTok Goal
- the main purpose of the campaign, ranging from Brand Exposure, TikTok Account Exposure, Downloads, Product Sales, Produce Creative Ads, or Website Traffic
- TikTok Creator Marketplace Brief
- the description of the TikTok Creator Marketplace Brief must be filled out in order to successfully launch the campaign both on Popular Pays and the TikTok Creator Marketplace.
After completing the TikTok specific sections above, fill in all other standard sections of the brief template and submit your brief. From there, it will be QA checked by our team before being set live to Creators. Still, have questions? Reach out to support in-platform for assistance.