Once brands fill out all the necessary info in the campaign brief, they submit the brief to our team to review. Here's the layout of how this process works:
Campaign Submitted, Popular Pays to review Campaign Brief
The brand will receive a notification stating that we have received the brief and will get back to them within 24 hours during business hours (Monday through Friday 9 am-5 pm CST.) with the next steps. Our team will review the brief, and edit the structure of the content, along with confirming deliverables, pricing, and requirements are listed accurately for the brand to set the campaign live.
Reasons campaigns would not be marked as live on the platform
- Deliverables not matching Content Requirements
- Fulfillment requirements, but no fulfillment details included in the brief
- Products to feature has no instruction on how to receive or purchase items
- Compensation details not listed
- No prequalifying questions for the creators
- Anything that alludes to a scam, dangerous activities, or placing our creators in harm's way
Email from our Team
Brands will receive a message from our team with the brief preview and highlight questions that they had while QA'ing the brief. Any missing content will be asked for the brand to review and provide for our team to add to the brief, before setting it live.
Brand gives Confirmation to set the Brief Live!
After providing any remaining information needed for the campaign, the brand gives the confirmation to our team to set the brief live. Our team will edit the provided content and set the brief live for our creators to see.
Campaign is Live on the Platform
The brand will start receiving applications from creators at this time. If the brand has any adjustments needed to the brief, they will reach out directly to our team to fix them on our end.